Friday, October 24, 2014

Coffee Revolution

Coffee, health,nutritionAh,Coffee! Now who doesn't love coffee in the morning! I 

know I do. According to Consumer trends about 83% of 


Adults in the U.S. drink coffee. Now did you know that 


drinking one cup of coffee a day is good for your health. It 


has only 2 calories per 8 oz cup. That is without the cream 


and sugar. Coffee is high in anti-oxidants which can help to 


reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease, certain cancers, 


and type 2 diabetes. Unbelievably it can reduce cavities too. Now don't over drink on coffee

it can cause you to be jittery, give possible rapid heart beat, and trouble with sleep. It can 

also cause your cholesterol to increase.


Let's talk about the best way to prepare coffee. I remember 

when my mother use to brew coffee in a cheese cloth. Most 

of my life this is how I would brew my coffee. To me it made 

the best tasting coffee ever. Then came the percolator the 

best device ever made. Now never leave a percolator 

unattended. Before it reaches its boiling point turn off the stove. 

I very much prefer the Italian made percolator like the Bialetti Moka Express. It is 

just like the one I used in the past. For the ones that tend to 

lose track of time the Presto Stainless Steel Coffee Maker 

would be more convenient since it will keep the coffee at a 

constant  temperature.

As for what kind of coffee ground or beans to use that is up 

to you. My personal favorites are Cafe Bustelo, Pilon 

Espresso Coffeeany good Colombian coffee blend. 

So everyone enjoy that cup of coffee its good for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment